CD's for sale. $2 ea.

jephdood

Kosher to post CD's for sale here?

Not exactly audio "equipment" per se, which is why I haven't posted any here yet. [:P]

edit: Cool... Just wanted to make sure before I did. [H]

I'll try to keep this pretty simple.

1. CD's are $2 each + shipping. Double CD's are $4. Etc.

2. Minimum purchase = 8 discs, and I may adjust this as the herd thins.

3. Shipping is via Media Mail, lower-48 US only, and I can only ship on Saturdays

4. Shipping charges: Up to 15 discs = $4, 16-25 discs = $6, 26-35 discs = $8, 36+ discs = $10

5. Payment by Paypal only, unless picking up local

I believe CD's and artwork are all in good condition.. most cases are as well, save for minor scratching on them.. maybe a case or two is cracked, but most are good. I will confirm condition before shipping, and if there are any issues with anything, I'll alert you of that fact.

Please PM all requests. It keeps everything together in one place. I will take requests in the order received. I will also ask PLEASE that if you make a request, you do so at a time that you can monitor your inbox for my reply w/ Paypal info (I will reply quickly if within the hours of 9am and midnight Pacific), AND that you're able to send payment ASAP so we don't keep others waiting for titles. It's going to be hard enough keeping track of everything, but I cannot have a backlog of requests waiting for someone at the top to commit and send funds. Understandable, right?

So, here's the titles in picture form, and I will edit those shots as titles disappear. Some have already been blacked out because I listed on another forum before this one. Now I know, though, that CD's and media here is okay.. and I'll list here first next time.

Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96273981@N00/sets/72157633291753248/

-jeff

Incidentally, the blu-rays in the last pic are also available.. $6 each, 2 fer $10, or 3 fer $13 shipped (lower-48). [:D]

And, add "There's Something About Mary" and "Paul" to that list.

Edit: The following are pending:

Iron Man (blu)
Terminator (blu)
Young Guns (blu)
Jack Johnson Sleep through the Static
Jack Johnson On and On
Third Eye Blind
Macy Gray On How Life Is

Now that is a wide variety of music. A lot of people like to say "Oh I like every kind of music" even though 90% of the time it is a lie. I think I saw some of almost every genre in there. Too bad that everything I would be interested in I already have. GLWS

[:D] While I do like a wide variety of music, these are a combination of mine, my wife's, and some from a CD lot I picked up locally a few months ago. So yeah, they're all over the map.

Just wanted to point out that:

Rob Thomas' Something to Be

is a CD-DVD Dual Disc for those that might be interested in that sort of thing. DVD Side includes - Documentary, Photo Gallery, Lyrics, and Extras. Audio content available in 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround and Advanced Resolution Stereo.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff,

The pics on flickr is a pretty smart way of showing your inventory.

i've got a load of CD's i've been needing to sell and hadn't imagined a solution other than typing titles and artists.

on shipping, your shipping 8 - 15 CD's for $4? right? i'm guessing that's USPS Media Mail? USPS 1st Class? How are you packing them? Are these questions irritating as heck? Just trying to imagine how you are getting this accomplished.

Yeah, Media Mail. It's the only way cost-wise to make it worthwhile for everyone. I bought a stack of new boxes from Uline, since it's just down the road from us... use those packed with newspaper, peanuts, bubble, plastic shopping bags... anything that works and I know will protect them for the trip.

Let me know what CD's you have... I might be interested in seeing what you have to unload. Or, maybe a trade of some kind if you're not bailing on CD's all together?

Jeff,

The pics on flickr is a pretty smart way of showing your inventory.

i've got a load of CD's i've been needing to sell and hadn't imagined a solution other than typing titles and artists.

on shipping, your shipping 8 - 15 CD's for $4? right? i'm guessing that's USPS Media Mail? USPS 1st Class? How are you packing them? Are these questions irritating as heck? Just trying to imagine how you are getting this accomplished.

Jeff,

Thanks. Yeh. Bailing them up sounds pretty good.

This has been a 'got to get to it' project for a long time. Got this load of CD's ripped to the computer, then the plan is to sell most all of the rest.

Right now i'm up to my armpits in alligators getting ready to move in June. NOT moving the CD's would be a huge WAF bonus, but first have to avoid a WAF disaster if the rest of the house isn't ready to go. :-)

You bet... Guy's post CD's for sale often...Yes

Somebody even offered up an undershirt one time. The rules are audio but related flies and a few other things sneak in....

To anybody disposing of CD's after ripping or copying to hard drive be sure you have a back up... hard drives crash. More frequently than they should. Our mp3 files may once again only exist on our mp3 players - but the drive they are on may be ok but just a bad enclosre or power supply.

[8][8][8][H][8][8][8]