Market Value for RF-82s?

Loudly Does It

Hello all. I was trying to do a little research but can't find anything recent. I am looking at a pair of rf-82's for sale. As per the buyer they are 3 years old which is right around the time they were discontinued. He's currently asking $600. I think it might be a little too high I am not sure and just above my price range. I cant find any recent sales in here (or maybe I am just too dumb with the search feature). All I find is threads with sales from 3 years back. Any help from the forum is greatly appreciated as to what market value is for the speakers right now. I'll have him send pics. He says there's a tiny nick on it when they were moved but that's it and has offered to send pics, but I don't want to waste my time if he's asking too much and won't budge. Thanks.

i would try and talk him down a bit if you could. 600 is ok for them but not great by any means. i recently scored a pair for 250, and found another buddy a mint pair for 450. so i would offer somewhere 450-500 range. but that is me also having 50 other speakers. so if these are more important to you then 600 would be ok.

Anywhere in particular that you are looking Scrappy? Sounds like you've found some good deals. I keep looking in my local Craigslist. Six hundred did seem a little high to me. Seems as if those that sold on here sold for less than that. Somewhere around 5 or just above. The guy doesn't seem to want to come down from that so he'll have to keep sitting on them. I won't come up that high. He can test the market and get back to me later if he still has them. Thanks for your help.

Anywhere in particular that you are looking Scrappy? Sounds like you've found some good deals. I keep looking in my local Craigslist. Six hundred did seem a little high to me. Seems as if those that sold on here sold for less than that. Somewhere around 5 or just above. The guy doesn't seem to want to come down from that so he'll have to keep sitting on them. I won't come up that high. He can test the market and get back to me later if he still has them. Thanks for your help.

both sets of mine have been found local to kansas city