working off life's list of things that never got done

Guest " "

It will happen to all of use at some point. Your laid up on the table, go to sleep wondering if your going to make it......the things you think of in those drifting minutes will surprise you when the lights come back on.

Did the last person you pass needing a hand out really need the money

The job you should have went for...but did not

The girls that got away

The "wonder if it's mine " son or daughter question

The tournament you never entered ....would you have won or lost

I bought car or bike X or Y, wonder what it would have been like to own car or bike Z

Were the lessons you thought you taught, learned

Can everything you are leaving behind be liquidated

Lights out

The first thing I did after 7 weeks of folks punching me in the stomach asking me if it hurts was walk into the biggest Information and Technology organization in the North east and explained to them why they should hire me. A company I always wanted to work for but raising 3 kids , job security and staying put was more important. They hired me on the spot

Had a 2007 Harley screain eagle, always wondered what it would be like to own a harley VRSCSE. 127 HP, second only to the track version VRXSE. Found a 2005 model with 500 miles on it. Which is what I now use to rip up the road.

I always judge beggers by their weight. You cant tell me you are starving and need a meal if your pot belly is bigger than mine. Last week there was a young man on the train sing the blues and asking for money. Looked to polished to me. Soon as I walked of the train I saw a young man and woman and their child sleeping in the entrance of a closed building.......now thats need.....worth a few twenties in the help me Im hungry can.

so were the lessons taught , lessons learned. Three kids, all college grads, one is an account exec for Apple, another an account exec for Sony, and the third, a manager with Time Warner. One of the last things I remember before the lights went out was my youngest saying thanks for showing me how to get things done.

The girls that got away. Phone rings and get invited by a girl I was tired of chasing to no end. Just want meant to be. Went out and hand dinner, dancing and drinks. looked in her eyes and said....*^&*^*&%^^&^&...and now she off the girls that got away list

The "was that boy or girl mine" question? She would be 30 right now. Birthday around the fall. Probably October. The mom popped in and out of my life a few times over the 10 years that followed our 6 month fling. She never said the girl was mine and I never asked. Will never know the answer to that question. Maybe one day a brown eyed black haired latina will walk up to me and say "hey...are you?

The "Can everything you are leaving behind be liquidated " question. Boy do we accumulate a lot of toys. Give away, sell, donate, throw out, is the approach Im using. This has taken the longest time and the greatest of my efforts. Its amazing I started life's journey with a pair of jeans, t-shirt, and wind breaker, gym bag with second set of cloths, and 5 bucks in my pocket. It would be great to get to that point again. imagine, all the things you have left fitting in a roll up bag that can be strapped to the back of your motorcycle.

Boy do we accumulate a lot of toys. Give away, sell, donate, throw out, is the approach Im using. This has taken the longest time and the greatest of my efforts.

Our "stuff" will suffocate us if we aren't careful. You know you are in trouble when you have a storage building built to hold everything. Of course, we don't have attics anymore, so the things have to go somewhere. Best to get rid of it all.

My Filipina wife, going through stuff in the house, came across a coffee grinder that had belonged to my grandfather. She had never seen one, and asked me what it was. When I told her, she asked, "Do you use it?" When I answered 'no', she asked, "Then why do you keep it...?"

Stuff... it has to go...

Bruce