FS: Klipsch Chorus II'sand Heresy I's Oiled Walnut in near mint condition.

trav0810

I have two pair of vintage Klipsch speaker for sale. A pair of Chorus II's and a pair of original Heresys. Both are in near-mint condition with only a small nick here or there. To my knowledge, nether have had any work or upgrades done. Not sure how to load photo's here, but I can email them upon request.

Chorus II's $950 OBO

Heresy's $400 OBO

I am in zip code 47362 (Central Indiana) but i am willing to drive an hour or two in order to meet for an exchange. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Travis

Carl,

I have perfect Heresy boxes that Greg Roberts made (2" solid styrofoam all the way around the speaker) that I could send him. It would probably run $50 to ship the boxes to him empty, and another $90 when he ships the speakers in them. And then you would have to ship them back to me, which is probably another $50. So probably not worth it.

Mike

Carl,

I have perfect Heresy boxes that Greg Roberts made (2" solid styrofoam all the way around the speaker) that I could send him. It would probably run $50 to ship the boxes to him empty, and another $90 when he ships the speakers in them. And then you would have to ship them back to me, which is probably another $50. So probably not worth it.

Mike

I don't know why, but that post made me laugh.

They're really not too hard to ship. Get a couple of packing boxes from Home Depot, surround them in styrofoam and tape them up. He could even do the Greyhound thing and they'd be even cheaper to ship (most likely safer too!).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...