2-Jubilee KPT-KHJ-LF / willing to ship

davis419b

These are black and are in perfect condition. They will come with passive crossovers but no horns. Serial numbers are PTJUBLF09230001 & PTJUBLF09230002. My camera is broke so I only have the pics I got when I bought them. All of the dust is now gone. If interested I can take pics with my phone and send them to you as I am unable to post them here from my phone. Price is $3.700 and will ship but shipper must pick them up at my house .

post-29696-13819856863226_thumb.jpg

I like them but I prefer the 904's I got from you with 402's. I tried the Jubs with 402 and 510 horns.

Yeah, I meant 904's and not 684's. If I had the room for the 904's I would still have them. :-)

Mike

They dont take up any more space than a Khorn !

True, but I love my Khorns with Greg's horns. Unfortunately, one of them had to go. Glad you're enjoying them though! Quite the compliment if you prefer their bottom end to the Jub bottom end.

Mike

I like them but I prefer the 904's I got from you with 402's. I tried the Jubs with 402 and 510 horns.

Yeah, I meant 904's and not 684's. If I had the room for the 904's I would still have them. :-)

Mike

They dont take up any more space than a Khorn !

True, but I love my Khorns with Greg's horns. Unfortunately, one of them had to go. Glad you're enjoying them though! Quite the compliment if you prefer their bottom end to the Jub bottom end.

Mike

Edited by davis419b