Errr....thanks?

deep3shot

Great gear Kaiser. You guys have fired up to put some type of rug down in the front. I don't want to cover it all though. That floor is actually salvaged mohogany bleachers from a high school in St Louis. It has graffiti, carvings, seat #'s and all the rest that comes with kids using them for 70 years. It's quite a conversation piece.

...when my wife asks me " Why a guy named Sam just returned your call about some speakers?"

Or when I tell my wife I'm going over to Sam's; a guy I met on the Internet, to listen to some audio gear... she don't get it, but she supports me and I love her for that! Great story, similar to mine.

Rick

Grippers are like rubber funiture leg pads I found mine at wally-world but you can at other places. They help speaker to hook to floor but also insulate it from the floor I did not A-B my Scalas when I put them on but you could and report any thing you find. I got them on my K-Horns which are on hardwood flooring. Rick