Heresy Industrial HI-SM (pair)

Quiet_Hollow

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Vintage-Heresy-Monitors-/251311002527?

Just got back from a morning trip to look at these in person.

Loaded with the K42E, K55, and HIE networks. All stock. Not abused. The sound is there. LOUD & TIGHT.

A little dusty on the cones and moderate road wear on the trim pieces, fiberglass exterior, and feet. Terminal cup and handles are metal.

One cone has a small dollop of black paint on it that got quickly wiped off....at first glance (and from the picture) it looks like some sort of repair but it's strictly cosmetic.

Michael, need another pair? [:P][;)]

I dunno if he is currently, or ever was a member here. Phillip is the seller's name, and he runs a charter production company just outside of Orlando.

All boils down to the reality that he has them, big K no longer makes them, and they aren't getting any easier to find in serviceable condition.

Speaking strictly on behalf of myself...

The HI-SM is a d**n fine speaker, packs way more wallop than a regular H-SM, and that's what got me to drive out that way for a peek / listen. [Y][H]

If a seller is motivated enough, I wager he'll get what he wants for them eventually.

I just couldn't swing it this time around. Trust me though, I wanted to. Very difficult to turn my back on that much good sound! emotion-9.gif