Split LSI's in Oregon

Max2

Should not this ad be in Alerts section?

Actually, I need to correct myself . . . These belong to a fellow forum member, Kaiser Set Say . . . Kaiser already had a sale thread thread going here on the forum @ http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/175725.aspx?PageIndex=2

Now, he Kaiser has two, threads . . . One Kaiser generated, another generated by forum member Max2MC with a good search eye on eBay! [;)]

A great looking pair of splits is a great looking pair, no matter how they come they come to light. Splits probably deserve two threads anyhow! Ha, ha! The more positive exposure for a forum member, all the better! Kaiser's splits are beauties! Good catch, Max2MC!

I try to make my rounds[:D] I was worried that there was a section just for links or non-member adds. If they are forum members speaks, I didnt see the add here and my apologies. I posted them quickly because they really looked mint and several hundreds too cheap IMO. A West Coast forum member deserves these!

Snivel, Bandon is just a short drive from home. Just looked at the post and the sale ended a few days ago. Taz