Sub Recommendations For Rf82,rc35,rs35. Opinions Needed Please

jordan122345

• 3 weeks later...

I've been very impressed with my Definitive Technology Powerfield 15. I've had several Klipsch subs and all the amps have gone out. I just actually gave 2 subs away last week with blown amps I have been telling myself I was going to fix them! Anyway, I love my def tech. That being said, there are better subs out there no doubt. Thats just my suggestion on a reasonably priced, dependable sub. All of the def tech subs I have encountered have been nice.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Definitive-Technology-PF-15TL-15-Powered-Subwoofer-500-Watts-Super-Clean-/321244510714?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item4acbaa39fa

Edited by philly0116

There are a lot of good subs out there. Think of the need to future proof the purchase. You may later want a larger one or a just more subs. This may save you a future purchase. I like passive subs and the options to get an amp that you like. Thes amps can be used for 1-4 subs and makes the purchase of additional subs relatively cheap.