Qsc Plx 1104 (Used), $350 Shipped On Amazon

Rivernuggets

That's a GREAT amp at an even better price. I have 4 of them running my HT. No one that's ever heard them has described them as harsh on my RF-7's. They're one of the best sounding amps that QSC makes. I recommend a fan swap however to quiet them down if they're close by. They're very reliable also, mine came with a 6 year warranty.

Edited by CECAA850

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one locally a few months ago on Craigslist and have enjoyed it with an HK 3390 powering a few pairs in the basement. Did the fan swap. Fun!

It's ultra quiet.....no surface noise.

Years ago I had some QSC amps and I got some acoustic foam (the grey ones they use on studio walls) and put them in front of the fans about a foot away to quiet them down, and it worked fine.

Edited by ellisr63

Now I want one.. :mellow:

Since we're on the QSC, someone in the area might want this:

"PA GEAR .....
qsc plx 1104 power amp 1100 watts....$250

all gear is in MINT SHAPE, prices are frim, no shipping, local pick up, you can contact me @ 508-373-8039 mark, NO EMAILS, i will not answer, pictures on request....also would do a trade on some of the gear, i'm looking for some QSC K12 OR QSC KW 152 main's....nothing else thanks,"