OK, where did it go?

CECAA850

Chad, if you're married, go home tonight and change the location of all your dishes in the cupboards. Then go to the bedroom and move all your clothes from drawer to drawer. Be sure your wife is not home when you do it. Report back tomorrow on her reaction :o Some things work just fine the way they are.

I'm married, but I do my own laundry.

It's good that you do your own laundry. But as an experiment, Why not go into the kitchen and rearrange all the cupboards, cabinets and drawers while your wife is not home and see what happens. Make sure you move most every thing from it's original spot to another. Then don't tell her where you moved things until she asks.

Bring back the Subwoofer section, and all the post that were in it. PLEASE.

Taz

Edited by John W. Henderson

Would adding the subwoofer category solve the problem? What else is wrong? Please, don't hold back. The forum is not set in stone. Wait, have I said that before?

But if you'd rather complain and not ask us to change anything, that's fine too. :)

No active topics section . It's a pain to go through all the different categories .

• Like 1

• Administrators

No active topics section . It's a pain to go through all the different categories .

That's why we consoldated most of the order forum categories :)

I'd like to see an active topics section too. I've been looking for a plugin so I don't have to write my own, but nothing so far.

At least there's the "View New Content" tab near the upper-right of every page. It's not 100% the same, but it may help.

• Like 1