Seller rating area - POLL

mustang guy

Should there be a seller rating area?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a seller rating area if possible?

• YES
    • NO
    • Golly, I can't seem to decide.

Just my 2 cents. I'm not seeing the value in this. And maybe that's because I've never been burned before. I have bought and sold several items on this forum. I probably do more shopping here than Walmart. All of my experiences have been good if not great. It's a glorified Klipsch Craigslist, and like someone said earlier, Klipsch doesn't need to be eBay. It's a place where great deals can be had, you can generally move things fairly quickly, and you do it at your own risk.

Just my 2 cents. I'm not seeing the value in this. And maybe that's because I've never been burned before. I have bought and sold several items on this forum. I probably do more shopping here than Walmart. All of my experiences have been good if not great. It's a glorified Klipsch Craigslist, and like someone said earlier, Klipsch doesn't need to be eBay. It's a place where great deals can be had, you can generally move things fairly quickly, and you do it at your own risk.

I felt the same way right up till the time I bought something from a forum member and had to immediately send it off for repairs. I'd certainly like to pass a warning along to other forum members so they wouldn't have to go through what I did.

Its all about peace of mind. Just to know that the person your about to send $500 to that you have never met is on the level and you can depend on them. I personally feel the large majority of the members here have very high integrity and will always do the right thing, it would be good to be able to recognize them for that and give everyone confidence in their transactions. I dont think that would make the forum "Fleabay".