opinions on KEF psw2500. decent or no

jordan122345

Subs will piss of neighbors and klipsch has been doing it since 1946....its an annoying drone through walls keep that in mind.

I fixed my bass issue by having towers with depth but not that ginormous bass. The rf-3's were awesome and the rf-5s made my dreams come true.

Your towers set on full range with a good amp will give you good depth. Try moving them closer to the wall for more bass response.

If you had a townhouse and werent in a room with a shared wall id say go for it. I did the apt living and you just have to bw concious of your neighbors whether or not they complain

so I guess is a decent price at $180. And I was trying to get a little more bass without pissing off the neighbors below too bad. Has anyone ever heard this sub at all. Looks as if it only goes down to 30htz but that is not terrible I don't think

Why buy some obscure sub that you can't unload if you upgrade or do not like it? There are plenty of other subs out there. Unless this one really performs and it is a steal, pass on it. Seems like nobody knows what it is.