WTB RF-7 ii 's ,RC-64ii and SVS PB13 Ultra

timdog5000

Hello all, I'm just putting out a feeler to see if anything is out there in Klipsch land. I won't be ready to buy till second or third week in February. Haven't seen any sevens on here in quite a while so I probably will go with Acoustic Soundesign they seem to have some really good deals. i'm willing to drive quite a distance, (for a deal) I live in St. Louis Missouri. all or any responses appreciated! i've been lusting after this set up for the last three years trolling this forum and others drooling over other people systems I'm glad to finally be getting close to getting my own. Thanx for reading!

Tim, that will be a sweet setup bro. Best wishes on your search. Be sure to take a look at your local CL.

Thanks Youth, you know where I will be coming for the amp if it's not gone. I did forget to add RC 62 ii 's as well. I think my brain is already in La la land today. have visions of RF7 's dancing in my head

Black is the only color to get that Svs in anymore. I bought the last cherry ones. And they are with new owners now.

I was looking for a submersive hp or a JTR cap but I figured the chances of one of those coming up were slim to none. Seems like ill have better chance finding used SVS. I wish I had the patience to wait for something to come around and IM SURE SOON AS I BUY NEW garage sale will be flooded with deals. I missed out on a good deal this past novenber from a forum member and have been kicking myself ever since. Oh well, cant live in the past. Either way used or new im going to be a VERY happy camper in a few weeks.

Hi Tim.

In my search for RC-7 to replace my RC-3II, I came across an RC-64 for $500. It's listed in CL at SW Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

I'm also in STL and would have taken that 4-hour drive to pick it up had he taken my offer. Understandingly enough, he won't

go lower than $500. If you're willing to pay $500 and drive 8-hours(round-trip), I think it's a great buy.

Here's the link and good luck: http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/ele/4312308859.html

• Moderators

You might want to clarify from seller if he has an RC-64 or an RC-64ii (as shown in picture). I'm guessing he has the original RC-64 but posted the stock photo of an RC-64ii by mistake. $500 is a good price for an RC-64. Not sure I would make an 8hr trip for it. $500 for an RC-64ii is an even sweeter deal.

Hi Tim.

In my search for RC-7 to replace my RC-3II, I came across an RC-64 for $500. It's listed in CL at SW Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

I'm also in STL and would have taken that 4-hour drive to pick it up had he taken my offer. Understandingly enough, he won't

go lower than $500. If you're willing to pay $500 and drive 8-hours(round-trip), I think it's a great buy.

Here's the link and good luck: http://cedarrapids.craigslist.org/ele/4312308859.html

Thanx for the heads up, i appreciate that!

You might want to clarify from seller if he has an RC-64 or an RC-64ii (as shown in picture). I'm guessing he has the original RC-64 but posted the stock photo of an RC-64ii by mistake. $500 is a good price for an RC-64. Not sure I would make an 8hr trip for it. $500 for an RC-64ii is an even sweeter deal.

Thanx Youth i just sent him an email

he will not ship but if your in st louis that isn't far. and its a start to a great theater. trust me ;)

I just responded to his last email asking if it was cherry or black and if it is RC 64 or 64 ii not trying to be picky but WAF and I both decided on Cherry :) by the way scrappy I seen a guy on audiogon with two Seaton submersive HPs . I think with the price and the shipping it would kill me for one of them.