WTB RS 62 hanging brackets

ngoulding

Bought a used pair of RS-62's and they are missing the keyhole brackets. Does anyone have a pair laying around, I think they probably are generic and fit many different size speakers. They do have threaded inserts which would probably mount them more securely anyway. Any ideas on where I may find some brackets.

Also, these speakers have very little low end sound and I don't know if that is generic to these speakers. They sound pretty "tinny" when I hooked them up to make sure they work. The RS-35's have much more bottom end to them

If you can't find any, call Klipsch. They should have them.

Thanks, I'll do that on Monday. It looks like you have some RS62's. Are these speakers missing the low end. I have a pair of RS-35's and they are much more powerful than the 62's. I don't know if that's by design or not. The 62's appear to have good high and moderate mid range but completely lacking on the low end.

Honestly, with RF83 and an RSW-15, I wouldn't be able to hear whether or not the RSW-62 have any low end at all. That's not what they were designed to do. If you are using a sub, low frequencies will be routed to the sub

Thanks for answering. Yes the sub does take all the lows, I was just comparing the RS-62 to the RS-35. The RS-35 has much more mid and low definition. The RS-62 is amazingly clear and crisp but seems like it's lacking some mid punch. I'm taking them to the dealer this week to have them listen to them.