Which Klipsch HT will be better for a room of 19 m2?

tr4

The RB 81 system will have a bigger soundstage. The RB 61 system is a little smaller and you have to decide how much room you want the speakers to take up. With 2 subs for the low end both systems will sound great. What is you budget and where are you located? Most importantly, welcome to the forum.

Edited by derrickdj1

Welcome to the forums!

I am an advocate of bigger is better. You might consider it better to mix and match than to look at prepackaged. I like floorstanders for the front left and right.

Something like the RF-62 mains, Rc-62 center, RS-52 surrounds, and the SW-115 sub. You can buy new at a dealer for less than list, or you can forego warranty protection and save some money by buying used version 1 reference for all but the sub, as they are new in 2013.

Total cost would be more, but the floor 62's will outperform the RB-81's, and better match the 62 center.

The Denon would be an excellent choice!

Edited by mustang guy

You have a large space. My vote is for rf-62ii, rc-62ii, rs-52ii and sw-115. And if you could afford it a second sw-115. That would be a killer theater. Towers will give you more output with the additional woofer. And you need it in a room that big. Also with the denon if you are only doing 5.1 and the above system you can stay with the denon x1000. If you ever want 7.1 or ever plan to add the amp, get the x4000. It has everything you would need plus a much MUCH better audyssey.

Welcome to the forum.