WTB Juicy Music Blueberry or good preamp

texas42

Looking for a good preamp to go with another system I am in the process of putting together. System consists of a pair of Cornwall's (circa 1984) and a pair of Quicksilver Audio Mini Mono Tube Amps. Would like a phone stage built in and a tape monitor capability (using a CD recorder to archive my vinyl collection). Email if you have something for sale that might fit the bill. Pics and price greatly appreciated. Can't wait to get these Cornwall's fired up as I picked them up a month ago and still haven't listened to them.

Looking for a good preamp to go with another system I am in the process of putting together. System consists of a pair of Cornwall's (circa 1984) and a pair of Quicksilver Audio Mini Mono Tube Amps. Would like a phone stage built in and a tape monitor capability (using a CD recorder to archive my vinyl collection). Email if you have something for sale that might fit the bill. Pics and price greatly appreciated. Can't wait to get these Cornwall's fired up as I picked them up a month ago and still haven't listened to them.

These sound good with QS amps.

post-17365-0-96500000-1393694757_thumb.j

post-17365-0-36380000-1393694772_thumb.j

• Like 1

I own a gently used Blueberry Extreme that I'm interested in getting rid of. It works fine, with no issues what so ever, and is setup with a phono stage. I will include the orig. tubes, which were used for only a weeks or so. I have them tucked away somewhere, but haven't looked for them since moving back to Texas.

I haven't a clue what to ask or what it's worth. The unit comes built custom Cocobolo wood case.

I was going to offer it up on the 2-Channel forum after I purchased a new NBS Pre from Craig, but this WTB opportunity provides an excellent chance for me to sell it, and make a move on the NBS.

PM me if you're interested.

Edited by Gilbert