SOLD: Logitech Harmony One Universal Remote - $100

TasDom

Wanted to offer here first before posting a CL ad.....

Selling my "Harmony One" universal remote. Excellent condition with box and all that was included with it when I purchased it new. All buttoms are in tact with no sign of wear or rub off.

100.00 plus shipping and I take care of Paypal fees.

I upgraded to the "Harmony Ultimate" is reason for sale.

Information here:
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Advanced-Universal-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B005FO43OU

Package Contents:
Harmony One remote control
Charging station cradle
USB cable
AC adapter
Installation CD

post-51278-0-32560000-1395536871_thumb.j

post-51278-0-43960000-1395536907_thumb.j

post-51278-0-36640000-1395536943_thumb.j

Edited by Tasdom

• Moderators

Great remote at a great price too. I love mine. There have been a few times that I purchased a receiver or cd player without the remote and the Harmony was able to control them with no problems. One thing I really like about the One is not only can you arrange the order of the touch screen butons but all of the hard buttons are assignable (ex. you can program the up and down button on the remote to raise and lower your projection screen). I'm sure this won't last long. Best wishes with your sale.

Great remote at a great price too. I love mine. There have been a few times that I purchased a receiver or cd player without the remote and the Harmony was able to control them with no problems. One thing I really like about the One is not only can you arrange the order of the touch screen butons but all of the hard buttons are assignable (ex. you can program the up and down button on the remote to raise and lower your projection screen). I'm sure this won't last long. Best wishes with your sale.

Thanks for the endorsement and well wishes, it is a great remote!

GLWS

I just switched over from Harmony One to the Touch. It took a bit getting used to at first but love the Touch. The Harmony One is a fantastic remote and just "feels" right when using.

I kept my Harmony One as a back up and use it in other rooms equipment.

I think the Harmony One is the perfect remote to test if you've never used a universal remote. Very easy to set up and re configure to your needs.