Need help identifying this Klipsch speaker.

dbomberger

Greetings:

Long story and these are 1300 miles from here near my eventual retirement home. I might have access to these I'm told. I am not experienced enough to be able to tell from the photo, but I'm wondering if others might be able to tell.

Got the photo to post this time, thanks.

Klipsch speaker identity.tiff

Edited by dbomberger

Not sure what is going on in the picture you posted. If the speakers seen in the photo a pair, they are of different types one being more square looking and the other behind the table more rectangular taller and more narrow. I thought a first they were a kg series but the more I study the picture not sure what they are. Quartet behind the table?

Edited by toolz

Thanks. I'll bet KG4 is correct as I have never seen those in person. Very familiar with Heresy which these are not. Saw them at an open house in January and later learned they are going to sell furnishings separately. Sorry if anyone finds this suspicious guess I'll be new until I'm not. That's why some people wear belts and suspenders though.