HT guys, Speakers For Sale, Lexington

minermark

Careful on this one.

A fellow member alerted me to these when they first came out. I texted with the seller a lot. I didn't establish any trust, I would not meet the seller in a dark alley. He stopped returning my text (he wouldn't talk on the phone) when I tried to get him to meet outside of his turf.

Edited by jweber
  • Like 1

Careful on this one.

A fellow member alerted me to these when they first came out. I texted with the seller a lot. I didn't establish any trust, I would not meet the seller in a dark alley, and I pack heat. He stopped returning my text (he wouldn't talk on the phone) when I tried to get him to meet outside of his turf.

Thank you for the heads up indeed. We should all keep tight sharing on the PWK forum the issues out among us so frequently. Lot of bait and switchers out there too. Even a year ago i was out driving all over the midwest night after night collecting klipsch and other gear. There were certainly a few unwanted surprises the list is sooo long.....My fiance also packed and i kept backup all the time. Even in gated neigborhoods you never know what might you run in to. Iv been a bit dormant after stressing through some of my klipsch purchase adventures a few off of ebay as well not just craigslist....kinda wore myself out lol(although not so funny)

Anything can happen while carrying a 50lb let alone a 100lb or more speaker etc...etc...