Klipsch Outdoor Amphitheater Speakers

philly0116

omgosh i wouldnt take them for free lol well bless your heart minermark!

EDIT: I just cannot like your action in trying to buy this stuff lol thats a rip off...trust me

I offered $1200 and p/u in less than two weeks....im thinking Refurb, and these are exactly what iv been looking for.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

man...i may fly out and drag your junk back to indiana in the van around december/january the rate your going lol

I see this a establishing a direction in wich to go from east to west.

This is a good time to see these deals though, as I have NOT bought the van yet, I may need a larger truck...... :unsure2:

Edited by minermark

save the van then i can make purchases when i get my christmas bonus and make purchases out west...1 way flight out to a van...pay you and go back to ft wayne with purchases along the way..

last christmas was a bust i only got 2500...normal is 10k+...so its a pipedream somewhat although very likely

• Like 1

Well the wife just came into the cave and I showed her these critters, she has been toying with the idea of coming with me, that means I would buy the "Nicer" van for $1400, well after I told her iv made an offer, she just says, you know if I don't go you will save a grand, and that would be the better part of the purchase! good wife. lookin like im flyin solo again......just don't count on it yet.

this is the "Nicer Van" id just tear out the back seats and leave them in Washington dc.

http://fredericksburg.craigslist.org/cto/4435043057.html

Edited by minermark

You have some very nice choices. Bring the wife. Its all up to you obviously...sounds like fun and your gonna have the most!

I just figured whatever I bought id just donate it when I get back here for a tax write off next year.

You can donate it to me and write it off your taxes if you like. :)

EDIT: I just cannot like your action in trying to buy this stuff lol thats a rip off...trust me

I offered $1200 and p/u in less than two weeks....im thinking Refurb, and these are exactly what iv been looking for.

minermark,

Don't Lowball him to much, they can be parted out for more than $1200. There are 8 K-55 drivers and 4 K-77 tweeters in those top sections and I sold 4 extra Bass Bins I had 11, and the bass bin is easily worth more than $500. They weigh 250 pounds each, with top section, so you better have some help moving them.... Good Luck, and I hope you get them! B)

Roger

• Like 1

I knew it( thanks for getting the letters straight for me, i'll get it ). If i were in the market for khorns i would no doubt blast off to get them. They in my opinion and never hearing them to my knowledge are a homerun while the khorn would be an in the park homerun or maybe just a triple. I may like them more than Jubes as matter of fact. Especially for....well...any use lol seriously..

I do love my setup as it is i must say. I must also say those are like a kevlar khorn. I have really taken a liking to the latest 2502c's in pro heresys. I mean how can you get better than klipsch pro period...They are built to last with the same design with greater output and sensitivity to boot. What can get better than that...Nothing...longevity is a thrive of mine.

Cheers twistedcrankcammer!

• Like 1

minermark,

Don't Lowball him to much, they can be parted out for more than $1200. There are 8 K-55 drivers and 4 K-77 tweeters in those top sections and I sold 4 extra Bass Bins I had 11, and the bass bin is easily worth more than $500. They weigh 250 pounds each, with top section, so you better have some help moving them.... Good Luck, and I hope you get them! B)

Roger

YOU!

Were the one that had them!

And by the way, the ONLY ones iv seen since being in the forum(s), and I missed yours.

As far as lowballing this fellow, im looking at cabinets, he's a youngin and those have got a couple of Jammin years of pumping out god knows what kind of wattage, so I bid accordingly, no biggie there is another sale one state over from him.

I just happen to be coming his way and have the room, well so far I have the room, the day aint over yet.........