single la scala $200... denver

Schu

i'd prolly offer 100 and aim for 150 tops...likely worth $300 at least in parts alone though...interesting. No offense bro but can ya just drive down the road with reefer hanging outta your mouth passing cops?

you seemed to be hung up on this deal with smoking pot in front of cops. :blink:

You got it lol...

I just read how the gov of Co said he dont like fact fact its "legal" but he does like the tax money it brings in...

Were building prisons and putting pot peeps in jail and that makes money for everybody and hurts the pot peep/s. So if it were legal the money would solve so much and we dont have to ruin a life or part of a life by jailing them.

Its no surprise but there are many cops even judges etc...who regularly use pot...im not sating im for legal or keeping it unlegal im just saying it seems so much easier to make it legal....I will also admit in my past i have smoked with several cops...years ago although they were on duty...Not just in my home town...seriously...

im clean as a whistle right now(although perscribed other god forsaken meds)..

I would indeed like to to burn rolling down the road without a thought of a cop arresting me without the stress of the illegal factor...just to say yes i have felt freedom...

And i will say there is pot that will make some people retarded for 12 hours or so....some can smoke and be fine...Just like many other drugs...some can smoke crack and live and be productive and a whole lot more cannot...cocaine is a whole different ballgame but the pot thing...man it sure has ruined so many lives because of the illegal factor...

Im not condoning the use of any drug period...just stating my opinion from what i see and know...some people can use it and at the age of say 21 they should be able to use it...do not get me wrong or correct "if" what you misread in my statement does not make sense to you :) (anybody, no offense 2 ne1, re read my post here several times and try to understand lol)

• Like 1

i'd prolly offer 100 and aim for 150 tops...likely worth $300 at least in parts alone though...interesting. No offense bro but can ya just drive down the road with reefer hanging outta your mouth passing cops?

You would be under the influence... Just like if you were drinking, and they would give you a ticket or haul you off to jail I imagine.

I wish I did smoke some medical m - I sprained my back loading in and out too many big cheap speakers on clist this week..

If thats what works then you should be able to. Way i take it despenseries sell it like candy in colorado

The medical in this town comes with a prescription label on the canister, and in a paper pharmacy bag. I guess I shouldn't expect anything different, but we've come a long way from hiding in the shadows...

attachicon.gifprescription.JPG

Im in Indiana...not even a prescription is allowed here. Not saying that is what would work for me although it may...I wont say what i take now as prescription online(is private to me but much more sensed addictive than pot) and likely in person although you name it i have had the prescription except pot and the obvious other illicit illegal drugs.

Yes it has came a long ways and like i have said im not for it legal nor against although i find it to be beneficial financially being legal so much more so in a positive manner legal than illegal.

You would be under the influence... Just like if you were drinking, and they would give you a ticket or haul you off to jail I imagine.

Not if its legal and/or prescribed..if i take my fancy aspirin in front of a cop at the stoplight here i dont get a ticket

Not if its legal and/or prescribed..if i take my fancy aspirin in front of a cop at the stoplight here i dont get a ticket

Alcohol is legal, but if you're driving "under the influence" of liquor or a prescription, that is when it becomes illegal to be impaired...

• Like 1

Alcohol is legal, but if you're driving "under the influence" of liquor or a prescription, that is when it becomes illegal to be impaired...

Exactly! :)

What do you think a police officer would do if you took prescription Morphine in front of him, and then a few minutes later got in your car to drive away... He would arrest you for driving under the influence. Aspirin is not the same as prescription meds which get you high as a side effect.