Belles for Sale ?

RayCanales

I just came across a pair of Khorns that Im really interested in buying but I just bought some Belles about a month ago.

does anyone want to buy a pair of

Belles and a pair of KLF 30

so I can buy my Khorns...

I really dont want to sell any of that stuff but I cant afford to have all that hardware.

I'm in the house!!!!!

What finish are these? How much? And yes, when the details come out, I need someone to split the pair (unless the price is beyond belief).

In fact, I may part with the Academy to make this workSmile.gif

Ray, YGMSmile.gif

------------------

Klipsch Cornwall II's (mains) - Klipsch Academy (center channel) - Klipsch Chorus (surrounds)

Krell Home Theater Standard processor - Outlaw 750 Amplifier (5x165)

Bass Kit: 2 JBL 4638 LFE/Bass Reinforcement cabinets - Crown CE 1000 amplifier - Behringer Feedback Destroyer (Bass EQ)

Sources: Pioneer DV-333 - 2 Aiwa ADF-850 3 head cassette decks - General Instruments cable box - Panasonic VHS PV-4459 - Digital Audio Labs CardDeluxe (computer sound)

f> c> s>

This message has been edited by dndphishin on 07-18-2002 at 09:13 AM

Here's why, Q-Man:

1. My listening room will not accommodate a rear center Belle - it would also be very difficult to find room to mount an Academy. The only rear option would be mounted from the ceiling (where I hope my future projector will go). A sixth speaker is not feasible, unless I move.

2. My pre/pro is 5.1 - with no immediate plans to change to 6.1 or higher.

If the price were right, I might buy a pair, but the single Belle would finish off my 5.1 setup as I need now. The second Belle would simply be an extra.

Ray,,, The story of a great find on here and eBay!!!

Nothing mad or feelings towards you, I promise.

EDITED FOR HUMOR...

Sorry folks, but my (Insert his favorite speaker find here to complete his dream system) guy backed out on me.

He said that he decided to keep the (what he was going to sell.)

He told me that maybe some other time he could sell them. ( yeah right...In your dreams.)

So sorry for not selling my (what you needed to complete your dream system that you spend ten min. a day looking on ebay sending emails and have the cash ready in hand as a legit buyer.) So there you are, only to be left hangin at the last possible moment like a lonely Freshman in HS asking the Senior woman of his dreams to dance at he prom only to be told.. "Not in a million years loser.. get away!!!")

Seems to be a story told often on here.

P.S. And twenty years later, you turned out to be a succesful business man driving a nice car, married to a beautiful women with kids and money in the bank... And your dream girl of yester year is fat, looking really old, and has been married 4 times..(Now separated)..and has 6 kids.. LOL