Khorn project completed

minermark

you need to burn in on a simple re-wire?

:huh:

No, the Crites, and yes, the sound DOES change, yesterday @3 hrs run time and then again I noticed @ 5 hrs.

In theory, the New Caps achive balancing and start working for a great output, was not a believer in this until I ran the Scalas after a new Crites upgrade.

• Moderators
In theory, the New Caps achive balancing and start working for a great output, was not a believer in this until I ran the Scalas after a new Crites upgrade

Some say no some yes, but I know I heard a difference, even the wife noticed and commented and I never said anything. She also has never read or even knows about breakin and made that comment, I was surprised.

• Like 2

All that is left is the corner seals, used a stapler around the back side of the pipe wrap.......Perfect fit.

Installed and tested @45 wpc, not bad with my Rock, need to dial in her Celtic tunes, she should be pleased for a couple of weeks.

Time for a libation :emotion-46::)

• Like 2

I never really notice how small the opening on the back where the sound makes the last turn and down the wall, I was thinking it was bigger.

it's about a 4" gap the full length, just a bad photo looking straight on.

I had to look twice. It looked like you just sealed the back off.

I never really notice how small the opening on the back where the sound makes the last turn and down the wall, I was thinking it was bigger.

it's about a 4" gap the full length, just a bad photo looking straight on.

I had to look twice. It looked like you just sealed the back off.

New Crites, Rewire, foam seals that's it....and as of now, backache........

• Moderators
New Crites, Rewire, foam seals that's it....and as of now, backache........

OK that's it, rest, lift nothing heaver than a glass with ice. :emotion-46:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

Went back inside for more pizza, wife has them cranked, looks at me and say's when we get the Bells, I get to try them too right?

Oh god what have I done ?

And I wondered why the cat came zipping past the cave a wile ago. Celtic Cranked, reminds me of Riverdance :huh:

• Like 3

Ha! I bet the better half doesn't give up the K's now.

Well she has two weeks, when I get the bells here, I will hook them up not touching the xovers or anything, then give her a little time with those.

I hope she sticks with the Ks, Bells in the cave suuure would be an upgrade.

Ha! I bet the better half doesn't give up the K's now.

Well she has two weeks, when I get the bells here, I will hook them up not touching the xovers or anything, then give her a little time with those.

I hope she sticks with the Ks, Bells in the cave suuure would be an upgrade.

When Mama's happy, everyone is happy! It sounds like the whole house is getting an upgrade either way.