Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

no, was not taping something...cwm28.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy.

Email Amy

IM Amy

Or pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

-------------------------

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

you would think that... however there are many other uses of duck tape... i however know of none!

------------------

-justin

Email Amy

IM Amy

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

see, i live out in the country, out on a ranch/farm type place. i get really bored! almost as bored as hofy

------------------

-justin

Email Amy

IM Amy

cause he is a berry gud men. i em en luv wit jennna.

no actually, i really like george... went to a party my neighbors had, he is a friend.... my neighbor ran for senator on the republican ticket. my neighbors daughter, my age, is named jena... hmmm how intriguing!

------------------

-justin

Email Amy

IM Amy

actually, yes

------------------

-justin

Email Amy

IM Amy

that is actually what i was doing... working on my sail boat, i somehow got a rip in the bottom so i needed some tape! thanks vader!

------------------

-justin

Email Amy

IM Amy

Justin, I take it that the check is in the mail. I am moving from selling Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System to a subsciption based service. No more laying out the big $89.95 one time for a System. From now on every time you use it you only have to pay $24.95 (I learned this from Bill "Mo Money" Gate$.)

BTW, Penguin Power!! Go Tux!

c>

------------------

Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System Support

hofmonstr@rocketmail.com

c>

I am NOT

ProMedia Tech Support

promediatech@klipsch.com

888-554-5665c>

how bout this... It costs 24.93 for teh tape and to use it but ever year tha i want to keep it on i pay you an extra 12.97? that would truly be the Gates way.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Instant Message Amy and if all else fails, pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site !

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

Well, sort of...

Every year that you want to keep it on you have to send in a Hoffy's Duct Tape Sticky Substance® license renewal. Failure to renew your license renewal means that the Harbour Police will be provided with your registration number, and if they see your boat they will impound it.

In addition to the license, there are biannual upgrades to the Hoffy's Duct Tape Sticky Substance®, as environments in which the adhesive fails are identified. These upgrades are mandated in order to maintain your license. The upgrade consists of a length of Hoffy's Duct Tape which is applied OVER the original Hoffy's Duct Tape. Each upgrade requires a wider patch, as the underlaying layers must be covered AND the new patch must extend beyond the original application's boundries in order to insure the new Hoffy's Duct Tape Sticky Substance® surface adheres properly. Failure to perform scheduled upgrades will result in eventual Sticky Substance® failure. Upgrades must be performed sequencially, as the Sticky Substance® layer 1.3 will not adhere to pre-1.2 surface treatments.

Eventual buildup of Hoffy Duct Tape application layers may result in binding failures, requireing removeal of all applications and re-installation of version 2.x or higher.

Applications of non-Hoffy sticky substances invalidates all warranties, both expressed and implied.

Ray

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

thanks gay for clearing up the liscencing... so, who wants to buy my boat? ... LoL!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Instant Message Amy and if all else fails, pick up that phone and call right now Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site !

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!