Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

I think he meant ray. He needs to learn how to type. Smile.gif Hitting the G instead of R is a huge mistake, well, according to my computer teacher. Man, I hated that class. I knew more than her. How messed is that? Eek.gif

------------------

-Paul

AMD T-Bird 900

Asus A7V

Micron 256 MB PC-133

IBM 30 GB 7200 rpm ATA 100

Pioneer DVD-105 Slot-Load (16X/40X)

3Dfx Voodoo5 5500 AGP

Sound Blaster Live! X-Gamer 5.1 (soon to be Hercules Fortissimo II)

NEC MultiSync M700 17" (soon to be LG Flatron 915FT Plus 19")

Razor Boomslang 2000 w/Everglide Giganta

These speakers are for my computer, not a HT

Receiver: Kenwood VR-409 (soon to be Denon AVR-2802)

Speakers: Klipsch Quintets (5 sats. no center)

Sub: Sony SA-W305 mini-sub (soon to be HSU Research VTF-2 or Klipsch RSW-10)

After reading all the ish in this thread, what the heck is with launching cats? Is this out of the bass port, and how do you fit a duct taped cat in the port isn't it a little small. Personally, I think it's amusing to watch the sub play ultimate bass test with a piece of paper covering the port, now thats loud.

sorry about that... no hard feelings? Ray?

(my friend's last name is Gay)

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or Call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

nope, my last name is not Timberlake, though i convinced a girl once that it was... she was happy, i was happy...

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want contact Amy. Email Amy or call Toll Free: 1-888-554-5665

Just do me a favor and run up my counter... I know that sounds sad but so is my site!

I beat DBvader to 600 posts!

I beat DBvader to 700 posts!

I beat DBvader to 800 posts!**

(does not matter anymore though)

i wish i could remember.. i think someone actually put a cat in teh sub hole and launched it, or the cat was starteled, or someting.. if i am right, it happened right as i joined this board, nearly a year ago.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

Yeah, I always saw it jump to the top but never took the time to read it since I couldn't see the pictures and it was too many pages. BTW justin, are you still going for post records, cause the most I've seen is seb with over 1800, hofy has like 1200. Ray has almost 1400. Just wondering.

no the posting war was between me and DB Vader. it is over now. my goal is 1200 but february, that was my goal in early summer but i hoped for 800... wow, beat that one did'nt i? i feel i have learned so much from helping others, more than asking the questions, by working with others i have learned a lot about these systems.

if anyone can revive teh cats... please do!!!

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

• 2 weeks later...

WOW the patented mounting system is sure popular! With all the posts you could as well make a Hofy board!

And I see there is a post war here,I saw Justin knock out DB Vader with massive posts! LOL

Just to warn you Justin,you better keep the pace because TheEAR(s) is very resolved to have 1000 posts by Christmas! And I started to post two weeks ago,I registered long time ago but never used the Klipsch board.

On the Neoseeker audio board I have over 530 in about three months.And almost 200 here(in...two weeks?) LOL

In a year I will have over 3000-4000 posts!Watch out Justin. LOL

The EAR(s) is an insane audiophile and poster!

TheEAr(s) Now theears

oh well, school has started, we are moving, and there has not been much to answer on teh baords, just redundant questions like, can teh AE do stereo channeling.... YES IT CAN! LoL! mor power to yu if you get to 10,000 by february! i have left the posting war with DBvader a long time ago, just posting for fun now. Where is DBVader...

------------------

-justin

Boys, boys, boys...

just to revisit some rules here...

DO NOT POST MEANINGLESS STUFF JUST TO DRIVE UP YOUR COUNT!

Nobody wants to read meaningless posts someone stuck here just so they'd increase their count. Besides, it drives the webmaster nuts, they're already dealing with gigablights of forum text.

------------------

Music is art

Audio is engineering

LoL!

How many times do i have to tell ppl that i do not post to bring up my post counter? My goal was 1200 by february, i am well ahead of myself and don't care anymore... ohwell, had to vent.

------------------

-justin

"I try to only put input when needed, I guess."

You bet you guess

You should see most of my posts are not quickie,cheap shots like some...I would not name. LOL

Yes I like to take some cheap shots from time to time,but you know it.

You did see 3dss and Neoseeker audio boards,I went from zero to board crazy poster in a few days.Most are answers to posts and some are quite long!

There

Now I can smell it,Justin lurks on this board ready to post a reply here! LOL

TheEAR(s) Now theears