Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

I'll be sure to have Turbo Lover or some other Judas Priest song turned up to 10 when the patent boys come. Hope my Pros get here before they do. Supposed to ship today. PLEASE OH PLEASE GOD LET THEM SHIP TODAY!!!

Kittens? did someone say Kittens? mad.gif all kittens must die! In order to please the god of stars!! Must get stars must sacrafice KITTENS!!! oh by the way did anyone get their email from Klipsch yet? If they really did get a ship of pros we should start hearing about emails soon. I order 2/27 and have yet to receive mine. Though they say I will in a week (heard that before) so I don't know whether or not to believe them. I will admit they are doing the best they can it doesn't make the pain of waiting any easier to deal with. (though some jazz might smile.gif )

------------------

i NEED my pros!!

I think I'll have to order with Klipsch in addition to my orders with other companies. They seem to be getting them in faster now. Every couple of days you hear that Dell and Outpost among other vendors are continually pushing back the ship dates! mad.gif

------------------

There are NO substitutes!

You'll get em... keep your hopes up, and yeah, Klipch is probably the fastest way to go now... also, check out www.alienware.com and if you've got the money, buy a computer and choose the "ProMedia's" for your speakers, cuz they've got some in stock...

wow.. haven't posted here in a while, christ, there's another guy named Ray... its nutz

I am going to call and see if I can weasel a pair out of them without buying a computer. This is highly unlikely though. I can hear myself now: "...I can't? Why?!? Please, please, please, please, PLEASE!!!!"

------------------

There are NO substitutes!

Ok! It's my turn to chime in. The last time I checked this thread, was when it was initially posted. Now that I see it is still going, I feel I need to be a part of it. So here goes:

I love the force feed back sub chair! That would be great for a boxing game! The computer could kick your *** all over the room! lol!

Bailey

Due to the great demand for the Duct Tape Mounting System, we are now sourcing out to other quality manufacturers to meet your needs. We anticipate to have all orders shipped in 6 weeks or 8 weeks or 10 weeks or 12 weeks. biggrin.gif

Only a few more posts and we are in 5 page history.

------------------

Mad Scientist at work! Klipschenstein!

We will be using the profits from the new Dual-Pelter Can Cooler to offset the increase in the cost of the Duct Tape Mounting System. However due to the extensive damage to the factories from the earthquake the waiting time will be double of what was expected.

We could go to an American Duct Tape manufacturing facility and be right on schedule but, the price would triple. (Union shop, you know)

------------------

Mad Scientist at work! Klipschenstein!