Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

I already hd my patten attorney check it over and it is clear and we are in production. You really do need to get those patten applications filed as fast as you can. wink.gif

------------------

Mad Scientist at work! Klipschenstein!

you have just contributed to keeping it going by saying so biggrin.gif 4 pages...wow, I have yet to read it all but I remember reading about sitting on the sub.....guess hofy made it reality!....btw long time no post guys, hows it goin?

-Gxcad

Hofy,

Thank you Thank You THANK YOU

I feel SOOOOO honored to have contributed, in some small fashion, to the furtherment of musical soundfield reproduction technology and the expression of your creative genious. My mid-life crisis has now been abated, the birds are singing again, and my La Scalas have NEVER sounded so rich and open. I had to use eight rolls of duct tape to get them on the wall, luckily there's sufficient space between the K-77, K-55 and K-33 drivers so that the horizontal bands of tape don't occlude the mouth of any of the horns.

This also had the added benefit of opening up another 12 square feet or so of floor space in the family room.

My nine month old son keeps crawling under the speakers (bass sounds way cool there) - have you stress tested the mount? Hate to have a La Scala fall on him...

Ray

Excellent DIY mounting system Hofy. cool.gif

I have implemented a new mounting system for the audiophile that is never satisfied with the positioning of his speakers. Just give our factory a call and not one but two technicians will gladly come out and cover 1,2,3 or however many walls you want with our patented velcro wall panels. Then our technicians will carefully wrap your ProMedia's with our custom fit velcro sleeves. Soon you'll be mounting them wherever you want with the flick of your wrist. All this can be yours, but wait there's more!! We can also install our SuperBeefy® velcro panels for ceiling applications. Match that with our SuperBeefy® velcro sleeves and you can even toss the subwoofer on the ceiling. Multimedia listening has never been so different!!! biggrin.gif Operators are standing by.

Haha, is not velcro copyrighted? Hook and latch is the generic term I believe! Seems my stock in Velcro is stuck (haha). Watch out for Velcro patent lawyers coming soon. Easy way to defend them is to play an old cd of Judas Priest (i know some of you out there are saying Judas Who?)and turn the volume up to 10. Thats ok those old Pro's can take. But those patent lawyers sure cant! Rock on brother.