Hofy's Duct Tape Mounting System (patent pending)

Hofy

I would like to thank everyone for making this the longest thread at Klipsch and possibly on the UBB! biggrin.gif

Damin69 and I have a real wild idea for a new ultimate thread. Coming to this board soon! biggrin.gif

------------------

Mad Scientist at work! Klipschenstein!

Hey Mono I have a bunch of kittens I could donate if you are interested. I got my fifth star so I don't need that many more kittens!! Let me know btw thanks ghen. (though the mouse population is up around here thanks to my stars)

------------------

PROS ARE COMING!!!

If you wrap the kittens in duct tape they should become more aerodynamic, thus flying even further. Of course, I can't actually test this until I get my Pro's. As I see it I have about 6-7 weeks left,but in the name of Science, won't Klipsch shift faster for actual scientific research? I don't know if the kitten will last 7 weeks all duct taped together now? Hmmmmm

ahh scare tactics good plan talan!! I can try it out on monday when my pros are supposed to arrive! I don't think they will but it will be soon after that if not that day. I can't wait to finally have a use for kittens!

------------------

PROS ARE COMING!!!

Neo, those are mono amps. You will need 2 for stereo and 4 to power your Pros! I dont know th e list price but since they are top end Cary I am going to guess $5000-$7500 EACH. I still want to get one of Cary's kits from their Audio Electronic Supply division. Single ended sweetness for under $1200! biggrin.gif

------------------

Mad Scientist at work! Klipschenstein!