Klipsch RC-64 - $300 (White Plains, NY)

opusk2k9

Just moved into apartment and need to let go of several pieces of media/home theater equipment. This is in excellent condition, like brand new -- retail price is nearly $1400. Also Klipsch SubWoofer (RW-10d), Yamaha Receiver (HTR-5063), Sony BluRay (BDP-BX57), and Monster Power Surge Unit (HTS-3600 MKII)

Call 914.948.5294

http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/ele/4476751008.html

No affiliation.

post-51180-0-72100000-1400456389_thumb.j

post-51180-0-47260000-1400456398_thumb.j

Placed a call 40 min ago and talked to the guy selling it. He said It is still available, so I told him I'd pick it up as soon as he gets back from work tomorrow......We'll see.... :wacko:.....I spoke to him 5 hours after his post....A new record for me actually speaking to a person that quickly. Was hesitant to call so late, but I figured I had to take the chance as there was no time limit posted. Picked up on the second ring, let's just see if it works out.....If nobody comes along tonight a grabs it, I maybe in luck........Thanks for the post Opusk!!! :emotion-21:.....I'll give an update tomorrow.

I GOT IT!!!! :emotion-21::emotion-21::emotion-21: .........Wow, didn't think that was going to happen...The guy I got it from was a very good person....He had 6 other offers that fell through and the only guy that was actually going to get it before me, wanted him to drive into Manhattan and deliver it......Opusk2k9 THANK YOU SOOO MUCH... :wub2::emotion-22::emotion-22::emotion-29:

• Like 1