Cornwall question....

fitness1

I have a pair of COO's that I believe were purchased in about '86 from a store I once worked at (not by me originally though) We had a lot of new/old stock there at times and I'm wondering what the experts could tell me about this serial number. I couldn't seem to find anything resembling this in any database.....they are sequential - 8514990 for the other

1079vu1.jpg

Edited by fitness1

Thanks for the "assists" guys - I'm getting ready to list these due to a move and wanted to know for sure what year they were.

Will you list them here?

I may, but had planned on Craigslist as I won't be shipping them - going to have to be a local pickup. I'm in Midland MI.

Edited by fitness1

Local pick up works here too. If nothing else, list in both places. You might be surprised and won't have to deal with the typical c-list nonsense.

That would be very welcome! I've always been into audio gear too, but my "specialty" is high end acoustic guitars and I'm used to those being more "shippable" :D

If you'd like a tour of the Martin Guitar factory, I could arrange that....

That would be fun, went through back in the early 80's once - I'm sure some things have changed. Unfortunately I can't get away these days to due ailing parents (one of the main reasons the Cornwalls are going) I'm "converted" into the one-off builders now and haven't owned many factory built guitars for quite a while.

I just replied to your PM.

Edited by fitness1

Unfortunately I can't get away these days to due ailing parents (one of the main reasons the Cornwalls are going)

That's a full time job. My wife and I were the main care givers to my parents the 3 years before they passed and we both had full time jobs. They were both well into their 90's. It can be very taxing. Be sure to take some time for yourself when you can.

Unfortunately I can't get away these days to due ailing parents (one of the main reasons the Cornwalls are going)

That's a full time job. My wife and I were the main care givers to my parents the 3 years before they passed and we both had full time jobs. They were both well into their 90's. It can be very taxing. Be sure to take some time for yourself when you can.

Thanks - it's not quite to that point yet, but it's just the three of us left. I get a good bit of time to myself, but just can't get away (ie out of town) much. And, that's fine - time to give back. I've been most of the places I've wanted to see already :)