Bathing and washing clothes +

dtel

Jeans suck these days. Unless you stick with Levis or Wrangler, none of them fit. It seems like they are all cut different with that low waist fit that cuts your manhood in two. you cant bend over without your shirt coming untucked or revealing your plumbers knowledge. This is fine and dandy for the opposite sex, but sucks unless you have a 32 inch waist and a build like a Crack smoker or Ralph Lauren model.

Ralph Lauren jean or pants in general dont last trust me...dont wash them and theyll lasy a little longer seriously...

I bought several pairs of Wrangler and Ralph Lauren Kackies in December and my Wranglers are like new my Ralph Laurens are shot...no kidding

"These jeans are a year old..."

Yeah, mine would look like that too if I put them in a space bag and tossed them in the attic for a year.

My jeans protect me from life. As such they get grease and food on them rather often, bear the wrath of passing gas or the occasional beer fart that clears the room, and serve as a wick for sweat and oils when it's hotter than the gates of Hades outside.

I've tried going past 3-4 wears without washing them. At best, it's a single-ended biology experiment.

Contrary to his advice, I find that if I don't wash them, the denim softens to the point of tearing. :ohmy:

You guys apparently don't get out much. I haven't worn jeans in years. It gets hot & humid in the south so for casual dress I wear a kilt. They're airy and you can do your bidness on the go. Some of us have to buy longer kilts but my guess is that many of you could get by with a mini-kilt.

Keith

• Like 2