Bathing and washing clothes +

dtel

• Moderators

I have been reading news stories about not bathing but once a week or so and now this.

Don't ever wash you jeans, if they start to stink spray them with vinegar or freeze them to kill the germs ! :o

This from the CEO of levis.

If this is the new cool, well once again I am not cool and happy with it.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/why-levis-ceo-says-stop-washing-jeans-131846974--abc-news-lifestyle.html?vp=1

I do want to say something I have been thinking about for a while and part of this post.

I do NOT remember who it was (sorry, I tried to look back with no luck), but I said something (not good) to someone who made a comment about experimenting with a new bathing routine.

I thought about it since and want to say------ I am sorry for what I said------What I said was my opinion on the subject and what I believe, and I didn't have the right to answer like that to you.

The way I do things is my way and it should not have been said like it was.

Whoever it was I hope you see this, I am sorry for my response.

• Like 1

That is the same CEO that said he only take a bath once or twice a year, And, sometimes that is not even needed. :P This is the first year that I have wore jeans since freshman year in college. I did not wear them in High School either, lol.

Edited by derrickdj1

If you turn your underwear around backwards, you can get another week or so out of them.

Backwards or inside out? Trying to learn something here.

Man, I feel stupid. I've just been turning mine around for years. I can double the wash interval by turning them backwards, then inside out , then backwards again.

Thanks guys!

• Moderators

:o

Every time my wife catches me with a t shirt inside out I tell her I wore it the other way yesterday.

But I have showered and worn pants to go out to eat 1-2 hours at the most and came back home and hung them back up, I don't have a problem with that.

Another thing is down here, If I tried to not bathe or wash clothes with the summer heat, I myself would probably pass out from the smell from being hot and sweaty, it's bad enough by the evening when you can smell yourself. :emotion-41:

Edited by dtel

• Moderators
That is the same CEO that said he only take a bath once or twice a year, And, sometimes that is not even needed.

I didn't know that.

If you turn your underwear around backwards, you can get another week or so out of them.

But if you were to not bathe or wash your clothes why even bother wearing them :P

His nickname is "Ole Stinky" I'll bet he's single, and staying that way!
He, she, or it, is certifiable.

True, wouldn't want to sit through a board meeting with that CEO, wonder if they carry flyswatters around with them ?

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

If underwear dont stick to the wall then there okay...

I wear brand new clothes every time i put new ones on...I just wear them for a week untill i change(i keep an hourly chart to keep the hours as close as possible) although i like the new freezing jeans deal im down...

I wear brand new socks every time i put a pair on...im kinda rough on them and new socks are a must....not the same must my underwear are in lol

Why bother with a shower, you will just get dirty again.

Why bother washing your clothes, they will just get dirty again.

Why bother wiping your a s s, it will just get dirty again.

Think of the money you will save on soap, water & toilet paper. :unsure: