fathers day deals on amazon

Scrappydue

http://www.amazon.com/Jack-Ryan-Recruit-Blu-ray-Digital/dp/B00AIBZMM2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402624315&sr=8-2&keywords=jack+ryan

know nothing about the movie. but i know i saw it at wal mart today for 25$ plus tax. 12.99 seems like a steal for a brand new blu ray. only new it cause saw a commercial on tv stating today only.

I am fast becoming addicted to amazon :( , a few days ago they had a Dewalt sale day in which I could not help myself but to buy the 12volt max lithium ion drill / driver / light / recip. saw / 2 battery / charger / and bag for 179.00 new delivered in 2 days via prime :) , couple hours later they offered the 7.2 volt screwdriver with 2 batteries and charger / case for 65.00 delivered in 2 days via prime..............I figured what the hell the wife and I could keep that one in the house for typical house hold work and snapped it up as well :P

Now all I need do is sell my Makita 18 volt lithium ion drill / driver kit...................................NAHHHHHH can never have to many tools :P

• Like 1

I am fast becoming addicted to amazon :( , a few days ago they had a Dewalt sale day in which I could not help myself but to buy the 12volt max lithium ion drill / driver / light / recip. saw / 2 battery / charger / and bag for 179.00 new delivered in 2 days via prime :)

Now all I need do is sell my Makita 18 volt lithium ion drill / driver kit...................................NAHHHHHH can never have to many tools :P

Why would you trade your 18 volt system for a 12 volt?

I had a 12v kit one time which had a circular saw, but the reciprocating saw in your kit would be so much more handy I would think.

I didn't see your deal for $179. It looks like the same thing you got is now $242.

http://www.amazon.com/DEWALT-DCK413S2-12-Volt-4-Tool-Combo/dp/B007P0DE8I/ref=sr_1_37?s=power-hand-tools&ie=UTF8&qid=1402631719&sr=1-37

Edited by wvu80

Now all I need do is sell my Makita 18 volt lithium ion drill / driver kit...................................NAHHHHHH can never have to many tools

Jeeze Joe, you had me worried for a minute. These battery powered tools have come a long way.

well jeeze that dewalt deal was pretty good! you gotta share that deal!! not just audio video enthusiasts here...lol i like tools too.

I posted the deal in alerts when it came up............a couple people posted on the thread

Wvu80, I bought the 18 volt when I was still able to work, now I only do home based projects only and 12volt is more than enough, That said I am a tool Junkie and was kidding about selling the Makita, I love those damn things and will certainly have use for it

Taz, you are correct, I recall my first was the makita 7.2 volt drill, I used it for years..............I cant count all the versions I have since owned