Thanks to Mark Deneen

CECAA850

Just wanted to post a public thanks to Mark. I was having some electronic issues here at the house and just couldn't get a handle on. Mark took time via e-mail to help me trouble shoot and repair my issue. I'm grateful for the help. Thanks again Mark!

Carl

• Like 4

Just wanted to post a public thanks to Mark. I was having some electronic issues here at the house and just couldn't get a handle on. Mark took time via e-mail to help me trouble shoot and repair my issue. I'm grateful for the help. Thanks again Mark!

Carl

Just wait until Mark sends his bill.... :D

• Like 2

Speaking of Marks billing. He recently returned my Blueberry Extreme with the remote repaired & the new upgrade mod including shipping all for under $300.00 ! I considered that a bargain in today's world. Thanks Mark, it sounds great.

• Like 1

Aww shucks. You're very welcome Carl. :emotion-44:

Just giving credit where credit is due.

I have to admit, I actually sat down and had a cocktail when your suggestion worked. :emotion-46: It helped ease the pain from banging my head against the wall.

As far as this Forum goes Mark, despite his newly discovered penchant for emoticons, is akin to a "national treasure". I always get excited when he wanders out of the BS forum to spread some knowledge.

Kudos to Mark.

• Like 1