RF7II's in da house!

Coleman

I used to have property up north of Spooner outside of Sprinbbrook. My folks had retired there and we owned some land adjacent to each other. That's a beautiful area up there.

Yep that is a beautiful area. I like Wisconsin in general. My dad has a house on a private lake up by Eagle River. Great place to get away.

Ryan told me before I left that he was a Packers fan thinking I was too considering I'm from Wisconsin. Needless to say I said sorry I'm all Bears. He quickly tried taking the 7's out of my trunk and tried giving me the money back. I shut the trunk and sped off. It's a good thing I didn't tell him that before I put money down or I wouldn't have them. Damn cheeseheads! :D

LOL :D . I kinda new something was up when you didn't saying anything about all the packer stuff in the side room. But was not expecting bears fan (at least you didn't say a viking fan).

I'm only a Packers fan when their not playing Da Bears :P Ahh yes them poor Viking fans. I really feel sorry for them lol.

Thank god my family were not viking fans growing up. I would hate to be stuck watching them every year falling on their face. My dad was watching football here in mn before mn had a team. Then came the vikings but my dad stayed a packer fan. And of course thats why I am as well.

Damn I love these 7II's. They just keep on impressing me. I use to listen to music in 5.1 Dolby PLII but now I like 2 channel Stereo with the sub running as well. I also can tell the extra 50 watts in 2 channel helps a bit. Denon isn't struggling as much when pushing them. I'm really curious now what 200 watts per channel would do. Yep I'm thinking I need an amp to get the best out of them.

I read some where on here that if you want too upgrade your system upgrade your speakers. I think thats kinda true. At some point you will hit a wall (money or space). But better speakers is always one of the funnest upgrades for me. If I had to list them in order of wow factor.

1a. Big screen/projector (it changes everything and can makes you hold your breath its so intense)

1b. pro speakers (these brought a new level in sound I didn't even know existed, enough said )

2. Big subs (This was almost 1c. Big bass is so huge and really not an easy feat. Its also not cheap unless you build your own. And even that is a decent amount of money)

3. A current avr with all the hd bells. (This is pretty much common in everyones system at this point but its still a huge part of great sound)

4. power amp (this has been beaten to death on why is our isn't an upgrade. To me its smoother and more refined in those really loud parts of movies with 20 things making noise at the same time. Even at low levels I notice)

5a,oppo ( The oppo is an upgrade on my big screen with this player. Its one of those things I would hate not to have anymore. But could run a cheaper one in a pinch)

5b. Drabee (this is a great little unit for projector users. It tightens the pic really nice and brings out things you didn't see before but were there. Probably a wast on screen smaller that 100)

Edited by reference_head

Damn I love these 7II's. They just keep on impressing me. I use to listen to music in 5.1 Dolby PLII but now I like 2 channel Stereo with the sub running as well. I also can tell the extra 50 watts in 2 channel helps a bit. Denon isn't struggling as much when pushing them. I'm really curious now what 200 watts per channel would do. Yep I'm thinking I need an amp to get the best out of them.

I told you you would love them :). They blow the doors off those rf62. Sub or no sub its monster upgrade.

• Like 1

I told you you would love them :). They blow the doors off those rf62. Sub or no sub its monster upgrade.

Yep the 7II's and the Ultra sub were by far the biggest upgrades for me. As far as comparing them to the 62's well that's kinda like comparing the 7II's to your 904's. :lol: