Greg Roberts' (Volti Audio) Khorns for sale on eBay

eth2

Guest Steven1963

Back to the ol' subject...I've been kicking the idea around of upgrading to the Volti package but damn, that's a lot o' money. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with any of the upgrades and what their opinion is?

Greg does nothing more than what most do here. Tweak the tried and true Klipsch designs. Heritage that is. His craftsmanship extending to his finishes are top notch. Don't diss this guy. He gives credit where it is due and does great work. I am just shocked, having a good friend from Maine, that he would move to Tennessee. The poor guy must be desperate. Tennessee? The fence straddle state. Last of the Confederacy. Most Americans can't find Tennessee on the map. Why? Maybe because as someone once said, there is no there there. Well, maybe there is if you are into country music. Or are Coytee, the number one fan in the Marie Osmond fan club.

Oh my God.  This is the most unrealistic, ignorant audio forum comment I have seen in some time.  Good gracious, someone needs a bit of humility........and, a bit of real experience with audio products other than Klipsch.

You're on a roll with digging up old threads!

• Like 1