WTB: Klipsch Synergy SUB-10/12

johnnydrama

Thought it was worth a shot to see if someone here had one of these sitting around that they didn't use. I'm surprised I can't find many on the used market right now craigslist ebay, etc. Looking to spend between $75-$150 depending on whether its a 10 or 12 and condition.

So anyone got one they don't want? Thanks.

Why a sub 10/12 model ?

There are so many better choices out there.

Never had any problems with mine either but sold it because anything over 45-50 Hz was sloppy sounding.

I'm honestly just wanting it for certain components and a couple DIY projects I have in mind. And the components I want are from those particular models. Yes I know there are better subs.

Didn't realize you could still get them NEW.

Newegg is selling the Sub-10 new for $179. This is the route I may go but would prefer not to spend that much, especially when I'm just going to take it apart.

Why a sub 10/12 model ?

Never had any problems with mine either but sold it because anything over 45-50 Hz was sloppy sounding.

I'm honestly just wanting it for certain components and a couple DIY projects I have in mind. And the components I want are from those particular models. Yes I know there are better subs.

Klipsch may still offer the parts you need, give them a call. Always very kind and helpfull support too.

Why a sub 10/12 model ?

Klipsch may still offer the parts you need, give them a call. Always very kind and helpfull support too.

I did, they had a few of the components but not the one in particular and specifically I was wanting (the Klipsch LED indicator badge that runs along the bottom of the sub)

What are you trying to do with the LED ?

Maybe i can give you some help, they are available at many places if its just the LED you're interested in.

I'm redoing my DIY Ultimax 12 sub box. I want to use the Sub-12 feet and LED indicator badge for pure cosmetics. And I like having an LED on my sub to ensure it's receiving signal.

I'm going back to a pair of Klipsch XF-48s in my main listening area and would like the Klipsch Blue LED badge to match the LED on the XF-48 (they are powered speakers). I think the design and style will look nice, especially with the Ultimax 12 woofer. The sub will then also look like an exact match to the XF-48s.