WTB WF-35s

odene95

Hi All,

New to the forum and have been looking for some WF-35s (preferably cabernet, but I can settle) for quite some time. Just stumbled upon the forum although not sure how I could have missed it for so long. Anyways, any offers, insights, etc. would be much appreciated.

-odene95

BTW, New to the Home Audio thing and have been led onto Klipsch by a colleague. Great sounding speakers all around!

• Like 1

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ele/4576954935.html

Hi All,

New to the forum and have been looking for some WF-35s (preferably cabernet, but I can settle) for quite some time. Just stumbled upon the forum although not sure how I could have missed it for so long. Anyways, any offers, insights, etc. would be much appreciated.

-odene95

BTW, New to the Home Audio thing and have been led onto Klipsch by a colleague. Great sounding speakers all around!

Not going to find a cheaper set than this. Not sure where you are located but.... welcome to the forum its a great place.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ele/4576954935.html

johnnydrama, sorry for the late reply. I saw your earlier post before I posted this. For me at least, it says "This posting has been deleted by its author." which is why I posted here. When I saw it initially, i figured, no way can that last very long on craigslist; sure enough, it was gone. Thank you for replying.

-Odene

Jackson, Mississippi Craig's List (No Affiliation)

http://jackson.craigslist.org/ele/4586023683.html

Klipsch WF-35 pair Espresso finish $400 OBO - $400 (Madison)

<>
00m0m_6dBOE1pOF4H_600x450.jpg
00W0W_8W4kTbfldRA_600x450.jpg
00m0m_6dBOE1pOF4H_50x50c.jpg00W0W_8W4kTbfldRA_50x50c.jpg00j0j_2G2fBLkE6uV_50x50c.jpg00909_d6K5CN0g3vG_50x50c.jpg
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: like new

A pair of lightly used Klipsch WF-35s Espresso finish.

These are great speakers and in great condition. Just unhooked them from my 7.1 home theater system after upgrading and no longer need these powerhouse of speakers.

They come from a smoke free house. Never been over play/maxed out. Great for stereo music or a home theater setup.

Link to Klipsch webpage for specs

http://www.klipsch.com/wf-35-floorstanding-speaker/details

Able to hook up for audio test before purchase.

$400.00 for the pair or best offer. Have original boxes.

Also have a Klipsch SW-450 sub that I'll include for an extra $150.00. Sub is in mint condition and shakes the foundation. Pictures upon request.

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4586023683

posted:

22 minutes ago

updated:

4 minutes ago

email to friend

best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 1

Nah, I live too far away. Currently at Ft. Leavenworth and don't feel like driving the 10 hours to get them. He agreed to ship them and I'll cover the cost. I'm not so good at negotiating since I've wanted these speakers to complete my 7.1 surround. I appreciate the offer though. Thank you again as I would never have found this on my own.

-Odene

Nah, I live too far away. Currently at Ft. Leavenworth and don't feel like driving the 10 hours to get them. He agreed to ship them and I'll cover the cost. I'm not so good at negotiating since I've wanted these speakers to complete my 7.1 surround. I appreciate the offer though. Thank you again as I would never have found this on my own.

-Odene

hey your only an hour from me! I sold some wf not too long ago. If you ever wanna come up I have some killer setups to listen too.

I may have to take you up on that offer. Haven't had much experience with home audio and would like to have some points of reference from more "experienced" people to see where I can improve my setup.

well come on up. My big theater in the basement is currently apart but will hopefully will be up and running within a few weeks. Lots of changes going on. I have tons of knowledge and love talking home theater. If you want I can give you my number and we can get together sometime. I love meeting members. Especially ones just gettin into this fantastic hobby. I like helping others learn from my mistakes.
  • Like 1