Pretty Ragged LSs in Utah

billybobg

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=31414555&cat=&lpid=&search=klipsch&ad_cid=2

No affilliation.  Pretty beat up.   My wife might accept the project if I swear to resell.   I might make an offer tomorrow if they haven't sold. Not sure how low to go, but they do need a lot of work. 

For a "project" that you don't want, that will take a lot of your time, that will cost you more money, and that MAY cause your divorce, I'd offer $400 and not go any higher. 

Go ahead and pay $500 if you REALLY are wanting this divorce project. That's because your wife is likely smarter than you, and she knows once you have fixed these things up and they sound great and look great, you won't want to sell them. :rolleyes:

For a "project" that you don't want, that will take a lot of your time, that will cost you more money, and that MAY cause your divorce, I'd offer $400 and not go any higher. 

Go ahead and pay $500 if you REALLY are wanting this divorce project. That's because your wife is likely smarter than you, and she knows once you have fixed these things up and they sound great and look great, you won't want to sell them. :rolleyes:

Post deleted. 

Edited by billybobg

I've got four now and a squat center channel.  Anudder pair would fit in the man cave / shop, but it would be pushing things.  I'd need to buy low, restore and make a buck or two for it to be acceptable.   We'll see if they sell in the next day or two. 

I thought tigerwoodsKhorns was asking where I was in relation to the ad.  The ad says Heber, Utah.  I'm 20 miles from Heber in Francis (both east of Park City).  My bad as I assumed tigerswoodsKhorns was somewhat familiar with Heber and the surrounding area.