Emotiva 40% discount card - Reduced to $350

jimjimbo

I have an Emotiva 40% upgrade discount card for sale. Originally intended to use it for the newly released XMC-1 processor (which is getting great reviews), but have decided to stay two channel. The XMC-1 is selling for $1999, with free shipping and a 5 year warranty. I am selling the card for $350,  No tax other than in Tennessee. Wait time for the unit is currently within 30 days. Please PM me if interested, I will put it in the mail the same day...

http://emotiva.com/products/pres-and-pros/xmc-1

Edited by jimjimbo

Well, heck, it was just clear it could be....to me!  Sorry about that....If you were to buy the card from me at $400, your total cost for the $2K unit would end up being $1600, with free shipping and a 5 year warranty, and I believe no sales tax other than in Tennessee.

• Moderators

You did fine Jim.  When I first read it, I thought the same thing.....$400 for the card and $400 off the price of the XMC-1.....just wanted to help clarify for those interested to help them see that it is a bargain and a savings to them.  Best wishes with the sale Jim.