Extracorporal Shock Wave Lithotripsy

A1UC

They did say the last stone wont break so the only option is to go in from my side and insert a tube into the kidney 

You really need a second opinion.  I hate that you have to go through the pain and expense of this when there are clearly alternative methods available.

They did say the last stone wont break so the only option is to go in from my side and insert a tube into the kidney 

You really need a second opinion.  I hate that you have to go through the pain and expense of this when there are clearly alternative methods available.

For sure I will be checking it out   But I did speak with the current doctor and he explianed everyone is diffrent , the shock treatment works best with a certian distance from the macine to the stone ... Im my case the distance is to great " over weight "  he tried his best to shock them first to avoid the more severe approach but this is all that was left . But for sure I will check around , the other thing that would help me is to drop some weight but its not that easy at this time , Im hoping once the weather gets better and Im off all the meds .