Finally a good guy and a good deal!!

Orange Peel

I finally made a deal on some stuff. I'm getting the RF-3's, the RC-3 and some IXOS speaker wire from Wes (ShapeShifter) on the board. Great guy, emailed me back everytime, answered all my questions (lots of them too Smile.gif) and emailed me pics that I requested, etc.

I can't wait to get these things and listen to them! I'm going to hear Doug's SVS sub this weekend, gonna compare it to the Polk Audio PSW650 I'm thinking of getting. So we'll see how that goes.

Thanks again to everyone that lended a helping hand!

Now I just need the RS-3's and I will have a set.

devil.gifScott

This message has been edited by Orange Peel on 08-02-2002 at 10:50 AM

Clu and AR...Thanks for the kind acknowledgment. They are good for the soul.

Scott, I will be wraping the RF-3's in cloth first, then putting them in their plastic covers. Also adding additional styrofoam panels to their boxes for further protection. Since they are very heavy and most likely to get jostled around during their trip.

I've given them their last hugs and told them to serve their new master wellBiggrin.gif

Regards all,

Wes

------------------

KLIPSCH IS MUSICf>

My Systems f>s>c>

This message has been edited by ShapeShifter on 08-04-2002 at 12:17 AM

quote:

I've given them their last hugs and told them to serve their new master well

So sad Frown.gif . It's like selling a car you really liked.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

Wes, thanks a ton, man I can hardly sleep I want them so much! Especially after hearing Doug's system, I'm dying here Smile.gif

I apprecaite the special care you're doing to ensure they arrive without a problem!

They are gonna be in great hands I assure you! I'll send you pics of them as they grow up Wink.gif hehe Seriously, I'll post pics of the setup when it's all done.

------------------

devil.gifScott

Yep, I know, I had the sad feeling of selling my lascalas, but it faded quickly when my new k-horns arived. The guy that bought my lascalas still has them, he lives in the same town as I do, that has been 18 years ago. Once you have a set of klipsch speakers it is hard to let them go, but a lot easier on you if you upgrade to a better klipsch speaker.Knowing they are going to a good home is one of the most important things to me. Orange peel enjoy your new speakers, I know you will give them a good home.