Cornwalls in Seattle

JerolW

OK, I'm sorry, but look at the spectacular figuring on those and then tell me how someone can abuse them that way?  Still a pretty awesome deal for 6 bills.

Punk kids who didn't work for them...

Or spouse that has no idea.  My spouse scratched one of my 1970s Sansui's.  When I asked her to be careful with the antique stereo equip she asked "why it's not like it's new".   She had no clue.

Edited by Taz

OK, I'm sorry, but look at the spectacular figuring on those and then tell me how someone can abuse them that way?  Still a pretty awesome deal for 6 bills.

Or spouse that has no idea.  My spouse scratched one of my 1970s Sansui's.  When I asked her to be careful with the antique stereo equip she asked "why it's not like it's new".   She had no clue.

Yea, my first wife had no clue either.....

Yea, my first wife had no clue either.....

I've been pretty lucky with cats though.  The only Cat to Stereo interaction was a set of bose speakers that one of the cats liked to sleep on.  Hey they were bose.  What else ya gonna use em for?

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1