Boxx's Memorial Service

Thaddeus Smith

I'm a firm believer in the afterlife.  I'm sure Boxx is glad to see Genevieve on the forum as am I.  There will be times that I will feel Boxx's presence as he continues to be with us.

Thaddeus I would not worry about loosing your Snarkiness.  I will nominate you as an Ornery Snark.  Checked for spelling and it is correct.

john

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1

Of course! My Dad trained me well...

Yes, I am a HUGE McCartney fan. I have seen him in concert 7 times. Obsessed...yes. But, I have also seen a nice variety of others. Fleetwood Mac, Ringo, Grand Funk Railroad, Bob Seger, Barry Manilow- etc. It's been a wild ride so far.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Genevieve and Alex, welcome to the family.  It's an honor to have you two join us.  I have been absent from the forum for quite a while, but my husband spoke of your father often.  His passing is surely a great loss to this "virtual" community.  If you haven't already, you will soon discover why your dad visited here so often.  My deepest sympathy to you, your mom, your family and your friends.  

• Like 3