Southbend IN RB 35 HT system

derrickdj1

There was a pair on ebay for $350, is that a reasonable price?

I think the 35's are easily a $350.00 pair of speakers. 

Not a bad price but IMO, on the high end of the range.

I sold my cherry RB-35's back in June of 2014 for $210.00 shipped.  A few nicks/scratches and no grill covers contributed to my low sale price.

RB-35 front.jpg

Bill

Edited by willland

Good for you. I noticed this on my craigslist search as well a few weeks back. I was trying to come up with any reason possible to buy it. Unfortunately I had no use for any of it. Why can't the great deals ever be what I'm looking for!!??

because opus gets them first.....

I picked up a pair of Mint Cherry RB-35s for a guy I worked with last year for $125 off of Craig's list. I don't even think he appreciates or understands the deal I find him. He just asked me to find him a good set for a good price. Did a search and there they were. Its all about timing and patience.

I picked up a pair of Mint Cherry RB-35s for a guy I worked with last year for $125 off of Craig's list. I don't even think he appreciates or understands the deal I find him. He just asked me to find him a good set for a good price. Did a search and there they were. Its all about timing and patience.

That's a rocking deal.

I bought my second pair for $70.00. ;)  :D

Bill