Authorized Seller if Fulfilled by Amazon?

The History Kid

So, I'm not familiar with dealing Klipsch on Amazon...

I was recently looking at the Status headphones just to see if I'd want to go that route or the new reference....I found a pair for $120.

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Status-Black-Headphone/dp/B00FIXBZQM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421008128&sr=8-1&keywords=Klipsch+Status

It indicates it is fulfilled by Amazon and sold by "Beach Camera and Electronics" who claim to be a family owned business in New Jersey.

Anyone have any ideas on if the products are authorized if purchased from a business that is fulfilled by Amazon?

Same product on their own website:

http://www.beachcamera.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=KLPSTATUSK

Says it has the manufacturers warranty (and someone even asked if they were real), but I don't know how that exactly translates to authorized dealerships.  They don't explicitly say they're authorized anywhere, but Klipsch doesn't specify them as unauthorized either.

Edited by IbizaFlame

Fulfilled by amazon is the next best thing to buying directly from either the manufacturer or amazon...whether or not klipsch honors amazon as an authorized reseller is another subject altogether.

Fulfilled by amazon is the next best thing to buying directly from either the manufacturer or amazon...whether or not klipsch honors amazon as an authorized reseller is another subject altogether.

Call klipsch directly as they ask you to do to verify a sellers authorization... amazon itself is authorized, fulfilled by mightbe something different because it matters where the item ships from... in this case amazon.

Edited by Schu