Anyone here into:

kenratboy

Count me in as a listener of Techno, Dance, trance, house or whatever you want to call it (yeah I know that there are differences). Having the Cornwalls and three SVS subs really goes a long way in reproducing the club sound Smile.gif

BTW my favorite group is the Grateful Dead and I listen to Jazz, Classical, POP, Rock, etc.. so I don't think it is an age thing. I mean really anyone who has been to a Dead concert certainly understands what freeform space jamming and electronic gadgets can do.

I have not heard of some of those artists mentioned so I guess I need to look for some samples.

I always take some Chemical Brothers with me when I test out equipment or go over to other peoples houses to listen to their systems. I can't think of any better way to stress a system Smile.gif

Laters,cwm9.gif

------------------

...wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world...

My Home Theater Page

Hey Synth, We just appreciate the offer/effort. I'm incredibly curious, and Hell, I'll try anything once twice...three times...Oh What the Flock.

Seriously, one of the really really really nice things about the BB is getting input from a larger, more diverse group than what I deal with from day to day.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Justin, I have that one in my MP3 collection!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org

quote:

Originally posted by kenratboy:

Justin, I have that one in my MP3 collection!

so do i... LMAO Smile.gif

so, since you know that is my heralded trance/techno song, what else matches it?

also i like DJ Sammy - Heaven

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

yep, it is great driving music. I'll be listening to it tommorow on my trip to OKC. heh. But yes, a compilation cd of that music would be nice, especially for driving. I know this guy who's a DJ over at OSU and he makes all kinds of complation cd's, most of them being of the techno/trance persuasion. I don't know half of the stuff he put's on there, but man is it good! I think a lot of it's is of the european variety...cwm30.gif

------------------

I am Canadian!!!

• 1 month later...

Pretty crappy of me huh? Actually guys here is the scoop. Like I said a while back I already had a few straight up copies for 3 of you and the compilation I made had a few songs that skipped for some reason. Well before I actually fixed those few songs(which I should've just done then) I decided to upgrade my computer(keep in mind that this is NOT your typical PC but a rackmounted PC made especially for audio recording) and I've had many problems with the upgrade. On top of that the laptop that I usually do all of my online stuff crashed(hard drive failure) with all of your addresses, etc. I got fired from my store director postition(looking for work for a month now) and I'm now having to learn the ways of the Macintosh(I'm now using a G4 laptop loaner from school). It's not been easy. I will go to my room now(my music PC is fixed as of last week) and finish up the CDs. I will need those emails with addresses from Mike, Cluless & someone else again. I'm usually pretty good about things like this because I REALLY like to expose people to different music.

synth,

I'm real sorry to hear about your situation. I will be in the same boat as you come December 31st, as I will no longer be employed. I have worked for the same company for 20 years now and my contract runs out at the end of the year. Like I said, it's no biggie but I would like to hear some of this. I figured who better than you when it comes to this kind of music. You're familiar with it all!

Mike Lindsey

116 Winding Oaks Lane

Oviedo, FL 32765

BTW, I think the other guy was Steve Skonopa...

Mike