Blueberry owners

shinerman

possible short in the volume knob? Was working fine the other night, but tonight something just didn't sound right. Started trying to adjust the left and right volume knobs when I noticed this.... guess I need to pull it and check tubes then go from there...

Thanks for replying Mark, that was the first thing I checked on the blueberry and it was set correct, but dumb *** me didn't check my amp for the same thing. Was dusting off my mc275 the other day and I guess I hit the mono/stereo button on the amp................. problem solved!! Thanks guys and Mark for getting me to think about this.................................feel kinda like an idiot right now....................

Thanks for replying Mark, that was the first thing I checked on the blueberry and it was set correct, but dumb *** me didn't check my amp for the same thing. Was dusting off my mc275 the other day and I guess I hit the mono/stereo button on the amp................. problem solved!! Thanks guys and Mark for getting me to think about this.................................feel kinda like an idiot right now....................

No...you'd feel like an idiot if you sent the unit off for servicing and it cost you $150 to find out you flipped the mono/stereo button.   :)

Remind me to tell you the story someday how I took my Honda 100 engine completely apart because I thought I had holed the piston, but couldn't find anything wrong.  Upon putting the bike together a month later, I noticed there was this "echo" sound coming from the empty gas tank.

You and I can arm wrestle to decide who's the biggest idiot, but I assure you, I can beat you with experience.  :D

Edited by wvu80

No...you'd feel like an idiot if you sent the unit off for servicing and it cost you $150 to find out you flipped the mono/stereo button.   :)

Remind me to tell you the story someday how I took my Honda 100 engine completely apart because I thought I had holed the piston, but couldn't find anything wrong.  Upon putting the bike together a month later, I noticed there was this "echo" sound coming from the empty gas tank.

You and I can arm wrestle to decide who's the biggest idiot, but I assure you, I can beat you with experience.  :D

Now that is a funny story....