For Sale:Original RF-82s Mint Condition!

1mike1

Bought these brand new from an autherized dealer back in 2011/12..These are original RF-82s..Not the re-releases.They are now discontinued.Absolutely flawless working and cosmetic condition.I still have tge original boxes/manuals as well.They have been hooked up untouched in one spot since day 1 and have been broke in beautifully over the years.Have never had a single problem out them,just wanting to upgrade to flagship or heritage.Paid 1000 for the pair but i will consider all reasonable offers.If you would like pics you can message me on here or text me at 5014708653.Im located in Conway Arkansas.Id really like to sell these locally as im sure shipping would be high.You are also more than welcome to come see them and hear them in person.

1mike1,

Welcome to the forum.

Great speakers, I am sure you have enjoyed them. 

Just a couple of things to mention.  Please add a selling price to your ad so potential buyers have something to go by.  Photos attached to ad also help motivate the sale.

Good luck,

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 1

If only they were in my budget.

No price yet so they "may" be in your budget. ;)  :D

you were closer to florida.

Did I know you were in Florida? :unsure:  Where about?

Bill 

Budget is pretty low right now with the wifes birthday, valentines day, and a couple of trips we are planning.

Bought these brand new from an autherized dealer back in 2011/12..These are original RF-82s..Not the re-releases.They are now discontinued.Absolutely flawless working and cosmetic condition.I still have tge original boxes/manuals as well.They have been hooked up untouched in one spot since day 1 and have been broke in beautifully over the years.Have never had a single problem out them,just wanting to upgrade to flagship or heritage.Paid 1000 for the pair but i will consider all reasonable offers.If you would like pics you can message me on here or text me at 5014708653.Im located in Conway Arkansas.Id really like to sell these locally as im sure shipping would be high.You are also more than welcome to come see them and hear them in person.

What are you asking for these?